January 31, 2011

Week 11

Ni hao!!!!!

Another great week!!!!

So funny story first.... I threw up during one of our lessons this week. It was so bad!!! Sister Smith was teaching one of our investigators how to pray and i started to get this sour taste in my mouth... you know how it is.... so i tried really hard to wait until she was done. Then i just blurted out "Do you have a bathroom?" I didn't even wait for the response... I just ran down the hall to the bathroom. It was so funny!!!

The foot is great!!!!! I've been without the boot since Thurs.  I went to 3 different doctors on Fri to talk about leaving on the 8th and i got a unanimous YES!!!! I'm so excited!!!
Physical therapy is going great!

I got my travel plans on Thurs!!!! It was so exciting!!! Guess who is the travel leader?.... ME!!!!! Haha! So it means they have to send me! I basically just have to make sure everyone gets there... I'm just a little nervous for the international part.... But it's going to be great!!!! 14 hour flight here i come!!!!!

So i read a beautiful talk from Elder Holland this week about missionary work and the atonement titled Missionary work and the Atonement :) He said that missionary work has to be hard... Whether it's full time missionary work or member missionary work.... It has to be hard because we are disciples of Christ and if we are representing the Savior then we need to spend a few moments in Gethsemane.... It has to be hard because salvation isn't cheap. It made so much sense. Everything that is of great spiritual worth requires much from us. We grow the most when we are stretched!

I love the gospel and I'm so excited to get out to Taiwan!!!


I love you all!!!!

Until next week!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment