February 8, 2011

Week 12

Ni Hao!!!!!!

Wow! 12 weeks went by so fast!!! I can't believe it!

This week has been a little crazy but great! I'm not a huge fan of goodbyes but its time for them and i know there will be goodbyes my whole mission. Yesterday in sacrament we sang the efy medley (as sisters in Zion and we'll bring the world his truth and yes i might have helped recommended it) I cried my little eyes out. I always cry when i sing that song but yesterday was especially bad! The whole zone was in tears...

I have absolutely loved the mtc..... but i am very excited to get into the field! I'm so excited to meet people and try to talk but realize i don't understand them at all! :) Our branch president said that it's kind of like the plan of salvation... the mtc is pre-earth life and then when you get to Taiwan you'll realize that you went through the veil and that's why you can't understand the language!.. Funny guy! But that really is what i am expecting :)

So yesterday i was thinking about what areas my testimony has grown the most here at the mtc and i decided to mention just a few.... Prayer works- it truly amazes me. I know that Heavenly Father hears and answers every prayer. I have felt that over and over again here and i am so grateful for it. You can find any answer in the Book of Mormon. My love for the Book of Mormon continues to grow every time i read. I am so grateful for it and other scriptures. The Saviors love for everyone. My testimony of the atonement continues to grow.... It is so amazing what the Lord has done for us. HE LIVES!!!! It is so amazing!

I love this gospel!!! It is truly amazing!!!

I am so excited to serve and represent the Lord!

I love you all!!!

Until next week!

P.S. I'm flying to Taiwan tomorrow!!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment