February 28, 2011

Week 15

What a week!!!

So some big changes from last week....

Xiu Xiu dropped us... no interest.

Hao Mei dropped us.... she won't answer her phone. We left an article and a note last week but we haven't heard anything since last Monday. She didn't come to church. Won't answer members calls ... It breaks my heart... I still like to think that's its something with her phone and we'll talk to her soon but Sister Koay said this happens a lot and that we were dropped.... It makes me so sad...

Xu Jiemei is doing good... still progressing but very slowly.... Lai Dixiong is now meeting with the Elders...

I realized I haven't introduced you to all our investigators so here it goes...

We have a new investigator named Li Fen... We met here last week. She is so great! She came to a baptism on Sat and was talking to everyone... We tried to set up with her for tonight and she said she was going to a ward activity haha she said it was posted on the board so she thought she would go... turns out it's a different ward but oh well... she also asked us to meet her parents and brother... she planned it all herself... they just wanted us to sing hymns for them... yes they asked me to sing while Sister Koay played the piano... in Chinese... hahaha it was so funny and great... I love Li Fen! She is amazing!

One of our investigators Xing YIng is really starting to progress. Sister Koay has been meeting with her for 2 months and it seems like she's finally starting to really progress.. she also came to the baptism on Sat and I think that helped her a lot... She is so great!!!

Joyce is 15 and so cute!!! She would be baptized this week if her parents would let her... She is adorable and wonderful!!! We are hoping her parents come around but it looks like it will take some time....

You Jeimei has kind of hit a plateau... she's had all the lessons.. She loves the Book of Mormon and she prays everyday but she doesn't want to receive baptism... I think she has a fear of the unknown so we're are inviting her to another baptism this weekend :)

They are all so amazing in their own ways!!! I love them all so much!

That's one big thing that I'm realised this week... LOVE! My love for the people and the Lord's love for the people. We had a random with a lady outside of 7-11 and she was so great and so receptive... I could feel so strongly God's love for her... it was amazing... well we were supposed to meet with her again this week and we are our way to her house and we saw her walking so we stopped and talked to her and she said she wasn't interested but thank you so much for our kindness... my heart broke.... I could feel once again God's love for her and I tried my best to express it but she still has no interest.... It was really hard for me to ride away... but I realized something amazing... The Lord has already knocked on the door of everyones heart... everyone we talk to or teach the Lord has already made contact with them and HE does all the work...

Well I love it here and it's going great!!!!

Sorry if this email was confusing.....

I love you all!!!
Until next week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment