January 24, 2011

Week 10

Ni Hao!!!

What a week!

So i received a beautiful tender mercy today....

I was waiting in the lobby for a ride to go get some new shoes to fit my new orthodics.... So my companion and i were just waiting and i saw this cute girl walk in. I thought to myself "she looks familiar"... Guess who it was?.... WHITNEY ROBB!!!!! I tear up a little. She was here volunteering at the TRC so she really is only in the lobby for a quick minute so i was so so so so so happy to see her. We got a few pics then said our goodbyes... It truly was an answer to my prayer! I love just love her and i love how the Lord works!!!!

So to the foot... Its doing good. I went to the doctor and I'm now doing physical therapy 3 times a week. The goal is to have me out of the boot (which i named Olga) on Thurs or Fri. They said they aren't positive on my departure day yet... They said that they might have to wait until Feb. 7th to decide.... But it's going good!!!!

Good news... Gao Dixiong is getting baptized!!!!! Since the middle of Dec. we have been trying to figure out how we can help this man understand why he needs to be baptized. He was baptized in China and he felt that there was no need for him to receive baptism again... He knows Joseph Smith was a prophet. He loves the Book of Mormon and will testify that it is the word of God. He also loves church... We thought he didn't understand authority so we spent some time teaching him about that and he still didn't want to be baptized... All of the sudden (10 minutes before the lesson) the Spirit made it clear to me... He doesn't understand the apostasy..... So we changed our whole lesson and only taught the apostasy... He put it together himself and asked "so the person that baptized me didn't have the authority?" .... we said a nice no.... he then asked "well who does and when can i receive baptism?"........ I was in complete awe!!!! It was amazing. I felt the Spirit so strong and truly had to rely on His help... I'm so happy for him.

So many good things have happen this week! I wish i could write more!

My companion is awesome! We are learning a lot from each other.... I love my roommates, my district, my zone, my teachers, and i love this Gospel!!! I'm so so so grateful for the knowledge and testimony i have! I'm so excited to share this joy with the people of Taiwan!

I love you all!!!!

Until next week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment