January 10, 2011

Week 8

HELLO!!!!

So this week has been an exciting one!!!

My foot is feeling better. The boot is still interesting.... As of right now I'm still on track with my departure date which i found out today is Feb. 8th :) so exciting!!! As for the fun steroids they put me on...I'm done with them. Literally. I finished the pack a few days ago and I'm feeling great!!

We got new missionaries this week. A total of 24 only 5 sisters!!! Its very exciting though.

Our investigators are doing great! We finally got a hold of Liu Tai Tai! We were so excited to teach. We of course thought that she had read the whole Book of Mormon and she wants to be baptized but when we asked if she had prayed she said no. When we asked if she had read of the Book of Mormon she said no. When we asked if she remembered what we talked about last time she said no. When we asked if she still believed in God she said no.....it broke my heart.

Some interesting news for the week.... we found out on Friday that we have a new sister coming into our district which means that they are splitting our companionship and one of us will be her companion... We still don't know who. We were hoping to find out today but haven't yet. With this comes a lot of turns. Whoever is companions with her is basically changing areas so we will have all new investigators so if its me I'll definitely miss our investigators..... Lets just say it suspenseful.... I'll let you know next week!!!

Its been an amazing week and Ive learned a lot!

I love it here!

I love all of you!

until next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment