July 25, 2011

Week 36

Oh Hey!

It's been a great and busy week! We were blessed with a lot of lessons... I love lessons!

Can I just tell you how much I love Sister Li?! She is such a great companion! She has so much faith. Her example is amazing! She is so diligent and humble... I love her! She was baptized 4 years ago. Her family doesn't support her. They don't write her yet she always says that she receives so many blessings so it's okay. She knows her family is being blessed for her service so all is well. SHE IS AMAZING! So much faith... I LOVE her!

Oh the Chen Family! When we went to visit them Brother Chen asked us when Sister Chen could go to the temple. It was so cute because he was so excited for her to go and said he'll go and wait outside for her... But wouldn't it be so much better if he could go onside. He said "it's not possible".... oh it's possible.... They are going to get there! Brother Chen finished the Book of Mormon this week and just wants more..... His desire and faith are building!!!! And their baby is coming this week! :)

We experienced many tender mercies this week. We met with the Lin family and had a beautiful "gift of tongues" experience. Sister Li and I were able to teach them without Sister Wu signing for us. We taught most of the Plan of Salvation from the Book of Mormon and pictures. Sister Li also took a month of sign language before her mission so she was able to sign a little and is picking it up fast... I was able to teach Mama Lin and started to recognize how it is she communicates with her eyes.... It was a beautiful experience.

One thing I have been amazed about this week is Heavenly Fathers plan for all His children... I see many ways the Lord has prepared me to do His work. He has prepared me to teach His children, and He knows which of His children I, Sister Bray, need to teach.... I am so grateful that He knows just where I am needed.

I love this work! It's rarely easy but it is His work. Therefore, I love it!

And I love you all so so so so SO much!

Until next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment