July 18, 2011

Week 34

It's been a really good and busy week! I love being busy....

We were able to meet with the Chen family a few times this week.. I love them! Cute Sister Chen is about to pop! They are so excited to have another baby. I love them! This week we saw a big miracle with Brother Chen....HE HAS QUIT SMOKING!!!! It is a miracle. When I first got to the area he was down to 1 cig a day... which is a HUGE improvement from his pack-a-day before. But it has now been 2 weeks with zero, zip, nothin, none, meiyou yige.... MIRACLE. He said every time he wanted to smoke he would pray and if that didn't work he would read the Book of Mormon and slowly the temptation would leave him.... AMAZING! I am so amazed by his faith! His wife has been able to attend church the past 2 weeks but Brother Chen's father really opposes him going to church and getting baptized. Brother Chen does not need parental permission but he works for his dad so he hasn't been able to get the time off to come to church.... BUT his wife told him all about church and he told us how much he wants to come to church and have the same experiences as his wife.... His desire is there. He wants to get baptized..... and he will! This family needs and deserves the blessings of baptism! Oh I LOVE them!!!!

We met some really cute new investigators this week, including 3 families! I feel so blessed to be finding and teaching families.... There is no better way to come unto the gospel of Jesus Christ than with your family. Truly such a blessing!

Well I'm sorry this is so short but my time is running low.....

I love you so so so so so so sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!!!!

Until next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment