June 29, 2011

Week 32

I LOVE THIS WORK!!!!!

Oh it has been such a great week! Full of miracles and and tender mercies!!!!

Zhang Hua (Chang Hua) is so great! So I might have lied a little last week when I said it was like Salt Lake City... MUCH BIGGER! Its really city like... We do have some mountains which in a way makes it country side:) There are so many people everywhere. We have a university close to our house so its a pretty busy place. So fun!

Oh the people! I love our investigators! We have 5 investigators in their teens and they are all so much fun and they love the gospel! Zhang Jiemei is 14 and has such a strong testimony. She loves everything about the gospel. She is so amazing. But her mother won't let her get baptized... and said that for the next few weeks she can't come to church :( But she is SO strong! I love her!!! Then there's Wang Jiemei...wow! She's 17 and has been searching for the gospel. She asks the best questions...She came to church yesterday and LOVED it! I talked to her after and asked her what kind of feelings she had while she was at church. She said she felt like she was going to cry but didn't know why... the Spirit! We sat down with her and she said that she had the same feeling... the Spirit! We had a cute member that is also 17 with us and she testified to Wang Jiemei that is was the Spirit! Wang JM was so happy and asked "really?" "is this really what the Holy Ghost feels like?"... Then she said "I love this feeling." WOW!!!! Oh it was beautiful!

This week I have had a wonderful feeling of joy! So grateful for the gospel! Yesterday, I was asked to bear my testimony in both our wards because I'm the new missionary. Well as you all know I am usually a crier but yesterday... I was so filled with joy that I just wanted to shout "THE CHURCH IS TRUE!" I almost couldn't contain my joy and was just full of smiles all day... because... the church is true! It brings so much joy! It is beautiful! And this work... oh this work... It is the Lord's work and I LOVE IT! Oh it has been a great week

I believe this week has been so great because mom is here in Zhang Hua... I have felt her so much this week! I have felt her love and support. I have felt her while on the streets, in lessons, and at church. It has been such a beautiful blessing... It has reminded me of a scripture in D&C 50:40-44 "Behold ye are little children and ye cannot bear all things now... " It is true that we cannot bear all things now but the Lord sends us angels to help us... I have felt that this week and I am so grateful. Oh it has been beautiful!

A great week!

I love you all so so so so much!

Until next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment