June 6, 2011

Week 29

Ni hao with love from TAIWAN!

It's been a good week...

We had some ups and downs. Two of our investigators stopped progressing. Both have been in investigating for a few months. One seemed to drop and the other has stopped progressing. Both are wonderful and I love them. So that wasn't too fun... We have been focusing a lot on finding. This week we were blessed with a few great finds. A few a little on the crazy side... literally. Which led to some interesting lessons this week...

This week my testimony of prayer has been strengthened. As missionaries this is one of the first things we teach and I am amazed by the true power it has. It has been amazing with our interesting lessons how saying a prayer truly invites the spirit and can change the mood of the lesson completely. It has also helped bless and change investigators during lessons... So amazing.

We had a great ward activity on Saturday. It was so fun! The Relief Society President asked us missionaries to come up with some games to play at the activity. Well seeing as we all still have some kid in us we thought musical chairs would be a big hit and it was! I laughed so hard. We also had an egg toss (don't worry hard boiled eggs) Also very funny! And then a great animal efy game (yep my idea) SO FUNNY! The teenagers loved it! It was so fun and so many people were there. It was so great! A few investigators came and loved it.

As for a random side note... I have a new love.. MANGOES! Taiwan has the best fruit and this week my companion, Sister Hsin, introduced me to mangoes. Oh those delicious things!

Sorry this one is a little on the short side but we better get going to the dragon boat festival! I'll try to get some good pics for next week!

I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!

Until next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment