October 31, 2011

Week 47

Loves!!!!!

Wasn't conference absolutely amazing!!!!!!! Oh it just warmed my heart! I received so many answers to my prayers. I felt that much of it was spoken just to me. I was very touched by many talks. My glass is so full and overflowing. I hope that you were all able to watch it at home and feel the joy, peace, and spirit that I did. I just want more! What a blessing it is that every six months we  get to hear the words of the Lord through the mouth of His servants. The Restoration of His gospel is a beautiful blessing in itself but is also huge testimony and evidence that the Heavens are not sealed. They are opened. What a blessing it is to know that the Lord speaks to His children!
 
I was also very touched witness our dear investigators and friends receive answers to their prayers as well. Sweet Bree attended all 4 sessions and the Relief Society broadcast. She sat and read a book for most of it but she told us that the one talk that touched her the most was President Uchtdorf. It was interesting how as we all discussed it different things were spoken just to us. What a testimony of the power of the Spirit and how He truly carries the message to our hearts.

We have seen great things with our investigators this week. Many miracles.

I am sorry this is so short! Time is out!

I love you all so much!!!!

Until next week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment