September 5, 2011

Week 42

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!! I just wanted to start by telling you how much I love you! Sister Pomeroy and I played a question game with our investigator Bree this week to try to help her get to know us and help us get to know her in a casual way. :) We talked about our favorite memories and our greatest joys. I am happy to say that you, my family, was involved in all the answers. I thought of great memories of decorating the Christmas tree that we went to cut down and the many Labor Day festivals that I am sure you are experiencing right now... I LOVE YOU SO SO SO SO MUCH!!!! I am so grateful for you!

Also, THANK YOU FOR THE BIRFDAY PACKAGE!!!! I LOVE it! I am saving the sweet letters and something wrapped for nest week (if I can be that patient) THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! Can't wait!

Today we had an awesome Sisters' activity up at the mission home. It was all the sisters in the north. It was so so so much fun to see everyone and chat and laugh.

This week has been awesome! We have seen amazing miracles. Sister Liu found a way to come to church which she thought was not possible before. Sister Lin (pics from a few weeks ago) had her sweet 9 yr old son explain to her the purpose of life and point out to her that he thinks its kinda of weird for them to be practicing Buddhism while they are also praying with Heavenly Father and learning of His gospel. Such a sweet testimony from a child which was exactly what she needed to hear and who she needed to hear it from. We have also seen a great jump in Bree. We have gained a good, trusting relationship with her. She has starting opening up to us. She has prayed during lessons and a little on her own. She has gone to church. She was willing to watch the Joseph Smith movie with us. I feel that because she is starting to be open to feel our love for her that she will also start being open to feeling Heavenly Father and the Savior's love for her.

We also met some amazing new investigators. One just randomly on the street and willing to come right to church to meet. Another while trying to visit a Less Active that just happened to move. Amazing and beautiful tender mercies :)

This transfer has been amazing and so fun! I am learning so much! I love it! And we are really starting to see the fruits of our labor here in Zhang Hua! So many wonderful blessings!

I love you all so much!!!!!!!!!

Until next week!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment