September 26, 2011

Week 43

Wu An!!!!!

It has been such a great week!

Exciting news: I have a new companion!!!! Her name is Sister Watterson. And she is fresh from the states! Aka I am training!!! Ahhhhh!!!!!!! I was quite shocked when President Bishop called me but now I see that it was simply meant to be. She is amazing! She is from Logan. She is super sweet and funny... and her dad actually used to be the Mission President here so she went to an American high school in TaiZhong(TaiChung). She has totally hit the ground running. I am learning so much from her and her desire to serve. I love her!
 
This past transfer has been so great. I truly learned so much from and with Sister Pomeroy. We had so much fun together. I feel that we also learned how to better do the work the Lord's way. I learned so much from her personal studies and her beautiful testimony that she so fully shows through her example. I felt that I also learned so much about myself and that I now have a new love for myself. It was a great transfer! And good news we are still in the same zone so we will be seeing each other often! :)

We saw many blessings again this week. We have seen some big changes and some little changes but one thing that continues to amaze me is the power of change. We met with the cute Chen family this week and cute Sister Chen shared with us how her boss has noticed a big change in her since she got baptized. It is such a beautiful blessing to see these beautiful people that I love change because of the blessings of the gospel and through the power of the atonement. It is so amazing to me! 

We taught a lesson to one of our miracle new investigators this week... her mom passed a way a few years ago and her dad a few years before that. She expressed how she felt so lonely and hallow... I shared with her my testimony of the power of the atonement and the plan of salvation. I shared with her my testimony that I know that Jesus Christ did not only suffer for our sins but for our every trial, pain, sickness, sadness, He has felt it all. He knows each one of us. He loves us. He can and is willing to heal us. We are never alone.

I am so grateful for the knowledge I have of the gospel and for the beautiful blessing it is in my life. It has brought me so much peace and happiness. I am grateful that the Lord has given me this opportunity to represent Him and to share this gospel with these beautiful people that HE loves. He has continued to bless me with meeting those that are truly in need of my testimony. I love Him. I love this gospel. And I love this work!

I love all of you!!!!!!

Until next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment