May 25, 2011

Week 27

Ni Hao!

It's been a good week!

Good news! Xu Jiemei is getting baptized on Saturday!!! She is so excited and so amazing! Her testimony is so strong. I was amazed by her responses and understanding at church on Sunday. She is so prepared! I love her! I love meeting with her and I am so happy for her. I feel so blessed to be doing this work!

This week we met with a cute old man named Zha Bo Bo. He is 93 yrs old. He's been a member since 1974 but because of his health he hasn't been able to come to church for awhile. Sister Chen (my previous companion) and I went to visit him a few times last transfer. Sister Hsin and I have kept up the tradition! Well the first time Sister Hsin and I visited him he was doing so well and he was so happy but this week his health was a little down... He knew we were the missionaries but this was the first time he forgot who I was... I was so sad but happy to introduce myself again! He is simply wonderful and he is trying so hard to convert his nurse from Indonesia... 93 and still a member missionary!

We had a week full of rainstorms here starting Tuesday... And I mean rainstorms... So much rain but we are still out doing the work in our beautiful rain gear. It's so fun! With the rain came some time with clear sky... Because of the pollution, you don't see the sky much but this week there was a little bit of time when I was able to see a beautiful blue sky... Just lovely!!!

Well, I sure do love you all!!!!!

LOVE!!!

Until next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment