May 16, 2011

Week 26

Ni Hao!

It's been a good week!

As I mention last week I have a new companion, Sister Hsin. She is super cute and definitely smaller than Sonny (especially now... I'm sure he has grown so much) She's a little more than a foot smaller than me. A lot of people ask if she is really my companion because they usually think she is a teenager. It's kinda funny and luckily she just laughs about it. She might be small in height but she has big courage and she is just go, go, go. She is so great and I'm excited to be serving with her.

This week we focused a lot on finding new investigators but we were also blessed with quite a few lessons. We did a lot of knocking on doors and were actually blessed in finding and teaching a few great people. We found a really cute former investigator, Xu Ming Shan. She is so great! She met with the missionaries a few years ago but suddenly lost interest. We found out that she was worried because she still "bai bai's" which basically means she goes to the Buddhist temples with her family to honor and respect her ancestors. We were happy to hear that this was her concern because it is okay as long as she's not worshipping them. This made her so happy! She said that she has been wanting to get baptized for awhile and now she can... Oh she is so great!

This morning we had a great zone activity of hiking Monkey Mountain! It was a good time... They were so cute! They would actually come pretty close too. Good Times!

Well I'm sorry this is so short but I hoping the pictures make up for it!

I love you all!

Until next week!




No comments:

Post a Comment