February 29, 2012

Week 67

DEAREST LOVED ONES!!!!!
 
WOW!!!!! What a week!!!! I have a new companion!!!!!! She is just off the plane.... Yep, I'm training again!!!!! She is so great! Seriously so great! I love her so much already! Her name is Sister Tanner. She is from Canada! CANADA!  I love Canada! She plays rugby and she is super cool. I love her so much! She is so great!!!! She is such a trooper! She has such a huge desire! She wants to share the gospel with everyone! She loves the people so much and I love her dearly! She really is so amazing! I know we are meant to be together.... She has helped me so much already.... Her mom passed away a few years ago and I believe this is a reason Heavenly Father wants us together. She has already helped me so much....I am so grateful for her... so grateful! She is doing great. I love her!!!!!
 
We had some wonderful miracles at church yesterday. The cute little new member and his mom are truly helping their family come unto Christ. Both her mom and her sister started meeting with us this past week and came to church yesterday. It is so amazing to me that this sweet sister use to be less active and now look at her... there every Sunday and trying to help her whole family receive the same joy she is experiencing. Both her sister and her mom really felt the spirit at church yesterday. It was amazing!
 
It has been such a great week! It always is! I love this work so much! I love this gospel. I am continually amazed by it everyday. EVERYDAY! I am so grateful to be a missionary here in Taiwan. I love these beautiful people so much. I can't believe this time has gone by so fast... too fast.
 
I love you all so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
 Until next week!
 
P.S. We had hot pot with some wonderful members today.... here's some pics!
 
P.P.S. I met Elder Tang (Teng) from Cali.... He came in with Sister Tanner and he showed me the picture of the Thompson/ Bray family and said that you are the best member family. He loves you so much.... I love you so much!!!! The picture was worth so much... it brought tears to my eyes! You all look so great! And your new home is beautiful!!!!! Thanks for sending him with that! Love you!



No comments:

Post a Comment