February 6, 2012

Week 64

Hello sweet family!!!!
 
I love you all so much!
 
Warning: this might be a short email because this week is power week and today was power cleaning which means Sister Bray is exhausted and would really like to take a nap... I'm sorry.
 
It has been a really great week!
 
We saw many great miracles.....
 
First, I just want to tell you again how much I love my companion. She is so sweet and so amazing! I am learning so much from her and so much about myself. I love her!!!!!
 
Second, sweet Sister Ye is so great! Her faith is just growing and growing. She always has something great to share with us. I just love her so much. It is amazing how she is changing and how you can see it and feel it. It's so beautiful. She is truly doing her part to prepare for baptism. She is amazing!
 
We have seen many blessings this week with less actives. We have been working with Sister Liu since before I came to the area... we have been trying to help her remember her testimony and the "why" of the gospel. The ward has also been very involved. Our Branch President invited her and us over to their house for a great lesson. She kept telling us she would come.......... and she finally did! It was so amazing! I really was so happy and so in awe! WOW! The members were so welcoming to her... Oh it was just so great!
 
I love our Branch!!!!! (so I know I often say ward but I'm really serving in a branch:) ) They are so great. They are very willing to help and have a great desire to share the gospel. But we still have some of our branch family missing. There are many less actives here... but we are doing all we can to help them come back and endure to the end.
 
This week is power week...  That means we leave earlier because there is no language study and we eat on the go so we will have more time to be active in the work. I'm really excited for power week! Mighty miracles come during power week!
 
I'm sorry this is so short.
 
I love you all so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
And I love this work! And I love this gospel!
 
I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!
 
Until next week!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment