August 9, 2011

Week 38

It has been a great week!

I love Sister Pomeroy, she is a fire cracker! It has been so fun working with her! She is so diligent and positive and I am so grateful to be serving with her. Last week I was a little nervous about going senior after all but 2 of our investigators dropped so I prayed for help and strength and direction... While praying I was filled with peace and an understanding of this is God's plan. I felt and understood why I needed to go senior, why Sister Pomeroy is my companion and what things I would learn from her, and why it was in God's plan for those investigators to drop... I was filled with peace and FAITH. Faith that we can do this!

With that we spent most of our week finding... We were so blessed to have 2 cute young women call us and ask us if they could come teach with us multiple times this week... it has been such a blessing. They have been willing to come to lessons, go tracting, ride their bikes, and read maps. It was such a tender mercy!

We have a cute sister really starting to progress... sister Zhang. We were talking to her yesterday about her baptism goal and she was just like "We all need to diligently work so I can hit this goal, let's do this together." She is so sweet and I fill that her desire id\s truly growing.. I am so excited to work with her and help her continue to work to hit this goal. She is AWESOME!


And our cherry on top...

Our sweet friend Sister Huang was baptized on Saturday!!!!! Oh it was a beautiful baptism. She bore the sweetest testimony... She is truly so humble.... She has been investigating for more than 2 years.... I wish you could have seen her beautiful smile and radiating glow when she was baptized... she was so very joyous.... It was a wonderful experience... I LOVE her!

Today we had and amazing experience... We were leaving our house to buy some things we need when all of the sudden I noticed I didn't have my name tag on.... Obviously we had to go back. I felt bad that we had to go back and get it... well when we walked into our apartment complex the manager pointed to a letter so I assumed it was for us but then he explain that is was for the previous bishop's wife. Then there she was and he introduced us and we could tell she did not want to meet us... Why? She actually went less active while her husband was serving as bishop (he was released the Sunday before I came to Zhang Hua) We started talking to her and she was really nice and said she would come to church on Sunday.... I realized after that that was why I forgot my name tag... All in God's plan!

I have loved this week! I have truly relied on the Lord and have felt of His love and guidance.....I LOVE THIS WORK!!!!!

I love you all so so so so much!

Until next week!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment