April 25, 2011

Week 23

Ni hao!

It has been another good and busy week....

On Thursday I received a beautiful package from the family..... THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! It was full of love! Thank you for the audio from Mom's funeral services, the slide show, and the letters from Mom.... They all truly brought so much peace to my heart.

This morning I was able to listen to Mom's funeral services.... I was so touched by all that was said. It brought such a great feeling of love and peace. It also brought some laughter (Becca, Justin, and Jason's part specifically) I truly felt that I was included and a part of it. It made me think of Mom in such a beautiful and great way. Feeling of her love and her example. Being amazed once again by her strength. She was and is loved by many.... Especially me.

This week I have been thinking a lot about timing.... It is an interesting thing. I was thinking about all the little timings and then the big timings but truly how important timing is. I have been thinking of the time that I have had here and how quickly it has flown by but I thought specifically about the time that I could have gone home... I thought back to those 2 weeks and I thought of the amazing experience I had in those weeks. I thought about the Xie family. I realized that it was during those 2 weeks that they truly progressed and changed. I believe that because I was struggling and mourning, I needed my Savior more than ever. I needed to feel of the Comforter and because I was so blessed to feel of His presence, I believe that the Xie family was also blessed to feel the Spirit and the Lord's love more strongly.... I believe they needed that.....Timing. Isn't it amazing!

This week I also thought a lot about the Savior's atonement. During some of my personal study I studied about the atonement and the Lord's resurrection. It amazes me the love that he has for us... I know that He died for us.  I know that He also lived for us...so that we can live again. It is truly astounding...

Thank you again for the beautiful package. My "Treasure Box."

I love you all!!!

Until next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment