March 28, 2011

Week 19

Ni hao

Thank you to everyone for all your love and support. I truly appreciate all of the words of encouragement and sweet prayers. I have felt so much love and comfort from Heaven helping me each day... It has been amazing. I know mom is one of the angels helping me and I have truly felt that this week.

So.... You Jiemei and Xu Jiemei's baptism was amazing.They had so many people there to support them. The room was full and there were people standing both inside the room and out in the hall. It was so great! They both bore such sweet testimonies. It was amazing to be a part of their special day!

Good news! The Xie FAMILY is getting baptized on Wednesday!!!! A FAMILY!!!! So wonderful! They are so great! They are former investigators and just wonderful. The family loves church. Both the mom and the dad are so strong. They had their own personal concerns and things they had to overcome but it has truly been a blessing to see them change... Seriously a miracle! They have 2 children. Angel 4 and Louis almost 2. So cute!!! I just love them and I'm so happy for them.... It is amazing! A FAMILY! This is the dream!

More news... move call! I have moved to a new area... I'm still in Gaoxiong (Koahsiung) I'm just in the area next door to my previous area (I hope that makes sense)  but I have a new companion that I just met today. Her name is Sister Chen and just is actually a local (aka native) She is so great and I love her already. I have heard so many good things about her and already showing me so much love and comfort... I was sad to leave our dear investigators and members (oh the amazing members) but I know that the Lord knows where He wants me so this change will be good!... I'm hoping to go to the Xie family's baptism because I'm so close and its a FAMILY!!!! So great!

Well I love you all so much!

Thank you again for the love, support, and prayers!

Until next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment