November 9, 2011

Week 51

Nimen Hao!!!!!

It has been a great week! I think I say that every week but really it is always a great week!!!! I love this work!!!

Time! Where is this time going?! It is going too fast. To be honest I cried about 4 times this week because of time.... IT IS GOING TOO FAST! 6 months... it just breaks my heart to think of leaving these people and leaving Taiwan. I also know that it will be hard to take off this beautiful name tag. 6 months will go fast but it is also a lot of time. I know there are many great people to still meet and more miracles to witness in the work of the Lord. I  can't waste any time!... This time will not come back!

I just LOVE this work! I LOVE the people. I love them so much! I really can't explain it and it keeps growing... They are so beautiful. Their examples amaze me. They give everything for this gospel. It is everything to them! And it shows. It amazes me the sacrifices they make to enjoy the blessings of the gospel.... I am so grateful that I was called to Labor in this part of the Lord's vineyard.

I am also so grateful for those that I get to labor with. I have been blessed with the best companions! They are all so wonderful! I am so grateful for the time I have now to be serving with Sister Watterson. She is so amazing. She is a consecrated servant. I am so grateful for her example. I LOVE her!

Sweet Ke MeiMei (little sister) and Ke DiDi (little brother) committed to be baptised this Saturday. They are so cute! And so funny! Ke DiDi needed to come to church for his baptismal interview so we went to go get them to walk with them to the church. Well, of course being a 9 yr old, half way there he decided he wanted to go home. It was so funny! Ke MeiMei and Ke DiDi acted just like Claire and Sonny a few years ago... haha it was so funny. Let's just say the usual 20 minute walk turned into almost a 40 minute walk. But he got there and the Elders took him to get a slurpee from 7-11. (the Elders are so much cooler haha) They are both so excited to get baptized! They are so sweet and precious. I am amazed by their sweet and tender desires. They are young but they understand so much. They are young but they have seen so much. I LOVE this family. The Young Womens have been so great at including Ke MeiMei and making sure that she is invited and involved in everything. Ke DiDi is quite the Typhoon. If we get him sitting it's great and luckily there are about 5 other boys in the ward around his age that are the same way... (those sweet Primary teachers) Oh I love this family! There mom is working so hard to provide for her children. She's not able to come to church right now but she has a beautiful desire to also come unto Christ and help her children do the same.

I LOVE you all so much!!!!!!

Until next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment