December 21, 2010

Week 5

Hey All!!!
It has been a great but hard week. Our district leader went home this week, which was really hard for everyone. We really miss him. He was tender to our hearts...we feel like we have a hole in our hearts...but are working hard to fill it.
We have new investigators: Chen, Vincent and Kong Li and another referral. So it is now up to 7. We are working hard to manage are time wisely but still teach our investigators well. We are figuring out what a good lesson plan is....it is a work in progress...teaching is a fine art...who knew?
I can't believe Christmas is already almost here...did that really happen? But it is so it's coming. I am excited to experience Christmas in the MTC...it will be a great but different experience. We've had a lot of devotionals and talks about Christmas over the last few weeks. We have a learned a lot about Christ and the true meaning of Christmas...I LOVE IT. One of my favorite quotes that I heard was "one of the greatest truths about Christmas is that the gift has already been given."  We wouldn't celebrate Christmas if there wasn't a Christ. I am so grateful for my Savior, Redeemer, and Friend Jesus Christ. He lives. I am so grateful for His atoning sacrifice. Remember the true meaning of Christmas and that it is not about presents, but His presence.
Merry Christmas! I love you! Until next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment